We have an exterior!

Hey Y'all!

Shayne went by the house today after work and FaceTimed me and I saw the greatest thing... the outside is practically done! All that is left to do is the shutters and paint the door. We also have cabinets and some trim and paint inside! I am getting so excited I can't stand it. We are a month away from our final walk through and it couldn't come sooner! Before I add pictures I want to share what we did in the kitchen that I don't think I put on our selections post but should have.

First, we added the molding/trim on the top of the cabinets to give them that finished look. Also, we added the wastebaskets/sink tray drawer package (I'm not sure what it is actually called, whoops). By doing so we have a pull out drawer that houses two wastebaskets and the drawer under the sink is functioning and folds down. It houses two trays for sponges and such. It helps to not have to have a trash can in the pantry or out in the open along with a dedicated space for sponges so I definitely recommend adding this to your kitchen if you are able to!

Now for the best part, pictures!

Have courage and always be kind,

Mary-Louise and Shayne



Our exterior!!!!

Kitchen sink tray

 Drawer wastebaskets

Master Bedroom

Front living room

Master Bath

 Looking towards garage/laundry

 Dining Room







Guest Bath


 Loft



Comments

  1. Wow they banged out your exterior quick! Like the kitchen mods, i think lowes sells a kit for that, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Beautiful home! We are building a ryan home and was wondering what your stone and siding color is?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts