House Pictures!!

Hey Y'all,

I am so so so so sorry it has been forever... but we own the house!!! It has been crazy, hectic, and a lot of fun decorating and getting settled into our home and into our new life together as husband and wife. I am extremely excited to share some photos with you guys but keep in mind it is still a work in progress. 

I really want to paint the interior to a tad bit warmer of a neutral color and fence in our backyard but that will just have to wait. I also have neglected some photos of the master bedroom and bath along with the second guest room because they are not as presentable right now (aka I need to clean them ha).

We have added a few things to the house besides decor; Shayne built and installed board and batten in the laundry room and we switched out the towel bar in the master bathroom for a row of hooks I found at Home Goods (score!). Although they are little things, it made it feel more like home. We did have an issue with our guest bath tub squeaking every time you shifted your weight. We called our PM and that was handled within 2 weeks. 

**So helpful tip- step into your showers and tubs on your walk through and shift your weight around to make sure they don't make the awfully loud noises that ours did!

And now for the best part, pictures! 

Have courage and always be kind,

Mary-Louise and Shayne












and of course, some of my favorite wedding pictures :D
ps- if you need a photographer, Hannah Woodard Photography is amazing!






















Comments

  1. Yeah pictures!!! I love your decor! Those purple curtains and the dining room chairs and table...wow! Seeing these pics makes me so anxious and excited for my home to be finished. Thanks for the inspiration and by the way, you were a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! When is your house scheduled to be completed? It is such an exciting time so take it all in because it will fly by!

      Delete
    2. You're Welcome! My project manager told me that the home will be ready in Early June. I'll find out for sure when i have my pre-drywall meeting this week! I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'm loving the blue curtains; where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Are you referring to the ones in the room with the piano? If so, they are from amazon. The color is sea foam!

      Delete
  3. Nice..we just purchased one in Moyock, NC. ETA on build is Dec 2019

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts